Brumbaugh Engineering and Surveying, LLC continues to provide engineering and surveying services in southern Ohio, Miami County
and surrounding communities! Below is a list of past projects:
- Milton Union Schools New Campus, West Milton, OH- $56 Million Project. Civil Engineer and Surveyor for Project.
- New Dollar General, Troy, OH - A&E and Surveying One Stop Shop.
- City of Piqua Power Systems- Grant Application and Boundary Survey for new power plant
- Arlington Place Section 4 - New Residential Subdivision- Beavercreek Township, Greene County, Oh
- WPAFB Assured Fuels Facility Construction Layout
- Liberty Hill at Stonehill Village - New Residential Subdivision-Beavercreek Township, Greene County, OH
- F&S Harley Davidson 45,000 SF New Facility - 16 acre site - Vandalia, OH
- Village of West Milton - Grant Application and Consulting Services for Street Improvements
- 250 Acre Indian Ridge Subdivision - Piqua,
- Stonehill Village/Liberty Hill
City of Piqua Power Plant - Piqua, Ohio
City of Piqua Power Plant - Bike trail